Five, Leek town centre businesses apply for new pavement licence
Five town centre cafes and pubs in a Staffordshire Moorlands town have applied to set up tables outside their businesses under a new scheme.
The businesses, in Leek town centre, are the first to apply Staffordshire Moorlands District Council for the new pavement licences to set up tables and chairs.
The following local businesses in the Staffordshire Moorlands have applied for pavement licences so far:
- The Roebuck, Derby Street, Leek
- The Cattle Market, Fountain Street, Leek
- Cafe Apollonia, Market Place, Leek
- Coffee Beans Cafe, Derby Street, Leek
- The Hideout, Market Place, Leek